full body workout 30 minutes plan in 90 days

                        FULL BODY WORKOUT PLAN
Hello Friends
Now-A-Days More Than People Want To Fit Our Body. They Join As Gym For Burning Their Fat And Fit Their Body. But They Don’t Know How To Take Exercises And Which Types Of Exercises For Making A Fabulous Body. So Today, We Will Tell You Some Exercises For Your Body And Body Strength. You Should Take Exercise 30 Minutes In 6 Days In A Week.

1.  In Full Body Workout, Your Main Target Burn Your Fat, So That You Should Run Every Day. Within Few Days You Realism Your Strength Increasing Day By Day.  And Your Extra Fat Is Loosing.





 I Was Very Thick. My Body Shape Is Uncomfortable. So I Started My Body Workout. First Of All, I Was Started Running. I Used To Go Running Every Morning. And I Found My Weight Is Loosing. So I Prefer To You. Firstly, You Should Star Running.


2. You Should Jump Rope Every Day For Increasing Your Leg Strength, Knee Cap And Ligaments Maintain. This Exercise Is Very Good For Your Leg Strength, Ligaments And Control Your Heartbeats. This Is Very Important For All Exercises.

                               
                            1                                                                                                2

                             
I Was Very Thick Because I Had Ligament’s Injury In My Right Knee. So I Had No Strength In My Right Knee And I Started Jumping By Jumping Rope. And After Few Days I Could Run.

3. You Should Do Push Up And Chin Up For Making Strong Your Arms, Shoulders And Increase Your Chest Size. Many People Face This Problem. Their Arms And Shoulders Are Not Strong And Their Chest Size Is Very Low. But Their Aim Is Join To Indian Army Or Other Forces. But In The Forces Physical Is Difficult  So They Can Not Achieve Their Goal. Because Their Body Is Not Strong. Their Arms, Shoulders And Chest Size Are Not Preferable To Do It. So They Should Try This Tips And Within Few Days They Will Find Their Arms And Shoulders Stronger, And Chest Size Increasing Day By Day.


 




4. Squat Exercise Is Very Important For Strengthing Our Legs, Knee, And Thigh. This Is Most Important Parts Of Our Body Because Our Whole Body Weight Is On Our Thigh, Knee, And Legs. So We Should Make Strong Them.



 

In Squat Exercise We Should Bend On Our Knee And Hold It Some Time And Stand Up.

5. Know-A-Days Many People Want Slim And Healthy Body. They Want To Make A Perfect Abdominal. They Want Six Packs On Their Abdominal. Really This Type Person Is Looking Very Attractive. Many People Want To Gain It On Our Abdominal. They Should Try Crunches Exercise To Achieve Slim And Six Packs On Their Abdominal.



                       Image 1                                                               image 2


Comments